axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Harry_...@newyorklife.com
Subject Re: InterOP between .NET and Axis
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:22:28 GMT

James,
      Would you mind sharing your sample code as well as wsdd file? Thanks.

Harry Wen

                      James Black

                      <jblack@ieee.org>        To:       axis-user@ws.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      08/22/2003 04:57         Subject:  Re: InterOP between .NET and Axis

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Sameer Bombatkar wrote:

> I also encountered the same problem dealing with Collection classes.
> How are you defining your de/serialiaers for Collection in ur wsdd file?

  Rather than passing back any collections, convert them into an array
of javabeans, and pass that around.

  I do that for my C# clients and Java webservice, and it works.

  I have learned that I need collections on the server side, but seldom
on the client side. Generally the array will work well, but it is easy
to create a client-side collection from an array.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at
least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993