axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Harris" <JimHar...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject RE: why appear "Done processing!!!"
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:53:39 GMT
> The "Done Processing" indicates that the AdminClient successfully
> processed the WSDD file.

Just to add some context to that, the AdminClient is used to deply the
webservice using the deploy.wsdd as the deployment descriptor.  In terms of
seeing things happen, you could look at the server-config.wsdd file (which
is the file that axis uses to store information on the services it has
deployed) to find the entry created in there for your service by the
AdminClient.

Apart from that, you won't actually see much at all - especially in your
development directory...

HTH
Jim