axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Harris" <JimHar...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject RE: Can't list services after deploying test class
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:30:46 GMT
> DOH!  I think restarting Tomcat was the key I was missing.

Haha - that one has cost me hours too!!!

> Also,  using this:
>
> > java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l
> > http://host:port/axis/classes/serviceName path\to\deploy.wsdd
>

> Style call to the AdminClient returned a fault (HTTP 404).  I
> normally just
> use java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd.
>
> Is one more correct than the other?

Ooops... Got it wrong big style... I should have put the following to deploy
the service:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient path\to\deploy.wsdd -l
http://host:port/axis/services/AdminService

And this to list the services already deployed:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient list-l
http://host:port/axis/services/AdminService

Looking at the documentation, the -l followed by the url is only required if
you have the axis server installed in a place other than the default
location on the default port on localhost.

Hope that clears things up.

Regards
Jim