axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harsh Raju Chamarthi" <hars...@aditi.com>
Subject RE: SOAPMonitor
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:32:06 GMT
1.Compile your SoapMonitorApplet.java file(path normally would be: \webapps\axis\SoapMonitorApplet.java)
2.Make changes to ur server-config.wsdd file(manual changes):
	Here is a clipped sample server-config.wsdd that will help you!
	Add the handler element tag and service element tag for SoapMonitor!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">
 <globalConfiguration>
 </globalConfiguration>
 <handler name="soapmonitor" type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SOAPMonitorHandler">
  <parameter name="wsdlURL" value="/axis/SOAPMonitorService-impl.wsdl"/>
  <parameter name="namespace" value="http://tempuri.org/wsdl/2001/12/SOAPMonitorService-impl/"/>
  <parameter name="serviceName" value="SOAPMonitorService"/>
  <parameter name="portName" value="Demo"/>
 </handler>
 <handler name="LocalResponder" type="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalResponder"/>
 <service name="Version" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getVersion"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.Version"/>
 </service>
 <service name="SOAPMonitorService" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="publishMessage"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.monitor.SOAPMonitorService"/>
  <parameter name="scope" value="Application"/>
 </service>
 <transport name="local">
  <responseFlow>
   <handler type="LocalResponder"/>
  </responseFlow>
 </transport>
</deployment>

3: Now that soapmonitor handler has been configured.
Make manual changes to the deploy.wsdd file of the webservice you want to observe(monitor).
example:
<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
   <service name="MessageService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="samples.message.MessageService" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="echoElements" />
    <requestFlow>
       <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow>
       <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
    </responseFlow>
  </service>
</deployment>

4.deploy and open:
http://localhost:8080/axis/SOAPMonitor
to monitor;)

Hopefully this should do!
if it does not , check ur server-config.wsdd file again!
do tell me if this doesnt work.
tscus!
hrc