axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adhamh Findlay <afind...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Is JNI on Axis possible? InvocationTargetException
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:27:53 GMT
On 8/27/03 2:00 AM, "Scott Rader" <Scott@MomoAlliance.Co.Jp> wrote:

> I am trying to implement a web service provider on Windows 2000 with Tomcat
> 4.1 and Axis 1.1 installed.
>
> I have a JNI class and method that works when called from a Java
> application, but when I call it form inside of a service provider I get the
> following error.

> I can't tell whether the exception is being thrown by the (otherwise
> working) requester or the provider.  Does anyone have an example of using a
> JNI method inside of a service provider?  Is it a path problem?
>
> Kazuo Miyamoto

Several people here are using JNI.  I tired it and was able to go it to
work.   The InvocationTargetException is likely coming from your JNI code.
Make sure that code works independently of AXIS.  If it does, then search
the mailing list for JNI related topics.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html

I think that you will be able to find the answer there.

Adhamh