axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adhamh Findlay <afind...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Still trying... Re: Using JNI in a service?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:20:43 GMT
Here's some more information on this from TCPMonitor.

Request:

POST /axis/services/IncidentService HTTP/1.0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:findProductIncidentsWithEddress
xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/">
   <arg1 xsi:type="xsd:string">gene</arg1>
  </ns1:findProductIncidentsWithEddress>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:13:34 GMT
Server: Apache Coyote/1.0
Connection: close

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
   <faultstring>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException</faultstring>
   <detail/>
  </soapenv:Fault>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The 500 error is just typical of a fault, right?

Does anyone see anything that's wrong with the request that could generate
the fault/exception?

I'm totally stuck on this...

Thanks,

Adhamh