axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Manchaiah, Girish (LNG-DAY)" <girish.mancha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: accessing the HTTP Headers in the Response
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:29:15 GMT
Call.getMessageContext().getProperty(cookieName);

-----Original Message-----
From: conrad.dcruz@netswirl.com [mailto:conrad.dcruz@netswirl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 5:01 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: accessing the HTTP Headers in the Response

All,

I need to access the HTTP headers in the response after the call.invoke().

Specifically, I need to get the JSESSIONID (cookie) that the web server
sets.
This is to code a work around for a load balancer which does not understand
SOAP Headers.

I have been through the API (and chased my tail pursuing different paths).
However, there does not appear to be an easy way to access the HTTP Headers
from the Call (or Service) object.

Since the transport is HTTP, don't we have access to the HTTP Request and
Response objects?

Any body faced this situation? Any ideas on a workaround?

Thanks
Conrad

http://mail2web.com/ .