axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Slaybaugh Laura J IHMD <Slaybaug...@ih.navy.mil>
Subject Forwarding from ip:port to ip:port/path
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:41:19 GMT
I've run into an irritating problem that I hope someone might be able to
offer me some pointers to.

I need to be able to create a service to accept connections from a
pre-existing client.  Unfortunately, the client in question can only send
requests to an endpoint such as <ip>:<port>.  Is there any way in the world
I can somehow convince/trick axis or tomcat or apache into forwarding such
requests to the appropriate /axis/services folder?  I've spent several hours
trying different settings with apache, tomcat, and even the
axisSimpleServer, and have had no luck

Am I simply SOL?  Should I start shopping around for another SOAP
implementation?

(and no, fixing the client is not an option ::sigh:: That would be too
easy.)
Laura