axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Melvin" <Jonathan.Mel...@heywood.co.uk>
Subject RE: Using JNI in a service?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:53:02 GMT
I use JNI in Axis in Jboss without any particular problems.
Post the full exception you are getting

-----Original Message-----
From: Adhamh Findlay [mailto:afindlay@austin.rr.com]
Sent: 08 August 2003 14:04
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Using JNI in a service?

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used JNI from within a deployed service under
axis? This seems to be creating a InvocationTargetException for me...

Here is the class:

package dialoglistener;

public class IncidentService {

    static {System.loadLibrary("DialogListener");}

    public native String findProductIncidentsWithEddress(String
eddress);
    }
}

The code works fine when I use it outside of Axis, but once I deploy it
I get the exception...

Thanks,

Adhamh

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information and should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by using the reply facility on your e-mail system.