axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sean Leblanc <Se...@insightamerica.com>
Subject SOAP-ENV vs. soapenv (was RE: Formatting the envelope?)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:59:53 GMT
Since no one replied to this, here's more:

I downloaded the source to 1.1 release, and I see this:

 public static final String NS_PREFIX_SOAP_ENV   = "soapenv";

in org.apache.axis.Constants. But I'm not sure if this is always used?

I did see that someone else asked the exact same question as I did, but
there were no followups:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105968266717515&w=2

Thanks,

Sean LeBlanc

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Leblanc [mailto:SeanL@insightamerica.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:31 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Formatting the envelope?

I'm wondering if there is any way to tweak the formatting in Axis. The
reason I ask is that I'm trying to call a web service in which the expected
format for the body and envelope look like:

<SOAP-ENV:envelope...
and
<SOAP-ENV:body....

But when I use tcpmon I see I'm sending
soapenv:Envelope & soapenv:Body

And the service doesn't recognize my envelope.

TIA,

Sean LeBlanc