axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <a...@manes.net>
Subject Re: Setting xsi & xsd to XMLSchema 1999 not 2001
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:35:06 GMT
I don't think Axis supports XML Schema 1999.

The onlky way that I can think of to make it happen is to manually add xsi:
and xsd: namespace declarations to the env:body that override the xsi: and
xsd: namespace declarations in the env:envelope.

A better suggestion is to convince the service provider to upgrade his
service to support the XML Schema standard. (XML Schema 1999 was a Working
Draft -- not a standard)

Anne