axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <a...@manes.net>
Subject Re: Undefined namespace in WSDL file generated by Axis
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:34:26 GMT
Not only does it not define the ns2: namespace, it also doesn't define the
ns2:Set type (the type of the projectColl and userColl elements).

My guess is that you will need to edit the WSDL file and define this type.
I suggest that you define in the existing <schema> definition, and change
the namespace prefix to ns1:

Anne