axis-java-user mailing list archives

From vinay.prak...@efi.com
Subject No deserializer defined for array type exception..
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:54:13 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to call a WebService which returns an array of complex type . I
am getting the following exception .
Do I need to add any deserializer class myself (apart from the classes
generated by java2WSDL tool) .
The WSDL file used to generate stub and skeleton is there as attachment .

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer defined for array type
of
otFolder
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializer.onStartElement(Array
serializer.java:304)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(Deserializer
pl.java:428)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(De
rializationContextImpl.java:976)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.
va:198)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElem
t.java:722)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:323)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)

Thanks,
Vinay