axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Berry,Jr." <aberr...@ameritech.net>
Subject Re: Deployment problems
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 04:35:54 GMT
See below that your class is in a package. So there should be a package
statement in the java code. which would mean that under the /lib
directory that package structure must exist.
so Either:

remove the package statement and recompile and redeploy without a
package or create the package correctly.

Alexander Berry, Jr.
Confluent Software
The Webservices Management Company.

Mayne, Peter wrote:

> [...]
>       <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
> value="urn:com.spherion.ap.esb"/>
>       <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
> value="AuthenticationService"/>
>       <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="EsbAuth"/>
>       <parameter name="className"
> value="com.spherion.ap.esb.auth.axis.EsbAuthSoapBindingSkeleton"/>
>       <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="Authentication"/>
>       <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*"/>
>       <parameter name="scope" value="Application"/>
>
>       <typeMapping
>         xmlns:ns="http://auth.esb.ap.spherion.com"
>         qname="ns:Token"
>         type="java:com.spherion.ap.esb.auth.Token"
>         serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory"
>
> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"
>         encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>       />
>       <typeMapping
>         xmlns:ns="http://auth.esb.ap.spherion.com"
>         qname="ns:EsbException"
>         type="java:com.spherion.ap.esb.auth.EsbException"
>         serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory"
>
> deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"
>         encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>       />
>   </service>
> </deployment>
>
> using the command (classpath not shown)
>
>     C:\dir>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
>     Processing file deploy.wsdd
>     <Admin>Done processing</Admin>
>
> An "AdminClient list" shows my services amongst the others.
>
> However, at this point, the list of deployed web services now only
> shows "<h2>And now... Some Services</h2>", and when I try and use my
> service (at http://localhost:8080/axis/EsbAuth) from a client, I get a
> 404.
>
> If I undeploy the service, the list of pre-deployed web services is
> displayed correctly again.
>
> Where am I going wrong with my deployment?
>
> Thanks.
>
> PJDM
> --
> Peter Mayne
> Technology Consultant
> Spherion Technology Solutions
> Level 1, 243 Northbourne Avenue, Lyneham, ACT, 2602
> T: 61 2 62689727  F: 61 2 62689777
>
>The information contained in this email and any attachments to it:
>
>(a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any interference with,

>use, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited; and
>
>(b) may contain personal information of the recipient and/or the sender as defined
>under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Consent is hereby given by the recipient(s) to
>collect, hold and use such information and any personal information contained in a
>response to this email, for any reasonable purpose in the ordinary course of
>Spherion's
>business, including forwarding this email internally or disclosing it to a third party.
All