axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Bull.Net>
Subject Re: ServiceLocator and EngineConfigurationFactory(Finder)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:47:26 GMT
Hello

I found the solution, What I say below is false, the new AxisEngine is
created with my values and used ...

The process is the following :
<snippet>
//How to configure a ServiceLocator with Axis

	// 1. Add a new EngineConfigurationFactory (System property)
	// Can be made thru JProp ?

AxisProperties.setProperty("org.apache.axis.EngineConfigurationFactory",
				   "org.objectweb.jonas.ws.axis.ModuleEngineConfigurationFactory");

	// 2. Create the Service
	// We get a default configuration
	abServ = new AddressBookServiceLocator();

	// 3. Set property for searching client-config
	// Will be set in the CompNamingContext

AxisProperties.setProperty(ModuleEngineConfigurationFactory.OPTION_CLIENT_CONFIG_FILE,
				   "org/objectweb/ws/ab_client/client-config.wsdd");
	// 4. Search for a Factory
	// We will pass a CompNamingContext to use our Factory
	EngineConfigurationFactory f =
EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory("myContext");

	// 5. Get the new Configuration
	EngineConfiguration ec = f.getClientEngineConfig();

        // 6. Assign the new Configuration
	abServ.setEngine(new AxisClient(ec));
</snippet>