axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Bull.Net>
Subject ServiceLocator and EngineConfigurationFactory(Finder)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:20:43 GMT
Hi all

After successfully deployed JaxRpc Handlers (thanks toshi :) ), I want
to use EngineConfigurationFactory to retrieve my client-config.wsdd.

But, the ServiceLocator I want to configure is preconfigured at startup
(see Service default constructor). And if I set, after instanciation, a
new AxisClient as engine the modification is not used.

In fact, the Service constructor use the
EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder with no param, taht will result in a
call with null parameter on all Factories.

And the problem is that only the EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault
respond for a null parameter! So my own EngineConfigurationFactory is
never used (this factory works only for a NamingContext subclass param).

Is there an issue to use my Own EngineConfFactory(with a NamingContext
param) when I instanciate a Service subclass ??

Thanks

Guillaume