axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: why appear "Done processing!!!"
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:46:03 GMT
In this example we are using the AdminClient to deploy the sample
Service which will simply echo the string you send it (see the file
/samples/userguide/example3/MyService.java).
The "Done Processing" indicates that the AdminClient successfully
processed the WSDD file.
You can then test the service as indicated in the User Guide.

Stephen