axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Wilkerson" <cwilker...@travelnow.com>
Subject RE: woe the struggles of xsd:import/wsdl:import
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:38:31 GMT
I knocked out the issue by adding the appropriate MIME types to web.xml -- however, since Apache
sits in front of the app server, we'll probably just make the config there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Greene [mailto:agreene@romulin.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 1:07 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: woe the struggles of xsd:import/wsdl:import

May I suggest that this is really a problem with Java?  The exception
occured within URLConnection, not com.ibm.wsdl.  Therefore, I suggest fine
tuning the web servers MIME types to include xsd.  Failing that, it may
require a rewrite of the getContentAsInputStream method in
com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.

P.S. What are you using as a web server?