axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Burati <mbur...@bowstreet.com>
Subject RE: woe the struggles of xsd:import/wsdl:import
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:44:21 GMT

Also Note, WSI Basic Profile clarification on WSDL import vs XSD import
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/Basic/2003-08/BasicProfile-1.0a.htm#refinement3
4101304

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Burati [mailto:mburati@bowstreet.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 1:34 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: woe the struggles of xsd:import/wsdl:import

Is it possible that you just need to set the content type for files of type
(extension) .xsd on your server that's serving up your schema?

Eg, if you're serving it up from a WAR of a J2EE server, then something like
the following in web.xml

  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>xsd</extension>
    <mime-type>text/xml</mime-type>