axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Denero Watz <denero_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: href inside response??
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:00:34 GMT
As per my project requirement, I am not using any soap apis to desrialize the response. I am
using apache xml parsers and xpath apis to do this.

But to me it looks like these refeneces in the soap response is derived from or part of the
XML spec itself. So regular xml parsers and xPath apis should be able to resolve this.
Is this right?

But my xPath expressions are failing if the reponse contains refernces.

Has anybody has similar experience? Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
dw

Sanjay Krishnamurthi <sanjay_krishnamurthi@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes.(unless your message schemas defined in WSDL
itself has id/ref attributes).

Sanjay

http://live.capescience.com/wsdl/AirportWeather.wsdl.

xmlns:cc1="http://www.capeclear.com/AirportWeather.xsd"