axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Denero Watz <denero_w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: href inside response??
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:30:13 GMT
So are you saying that these hrefs will not come in the case of document style encoding??

Sanjay Krishnamurthi <sanjay_krishnamurthi@yahoo.com> wrote:
There is an element in your response (i think it is
ccref) which has id of ccid0. Other elements are
simply referring/pointing to it. Whenever you have a
service that uses SOAP encoding, you are likely to see
hrefs. You can look into the SOAP spec for more
details.

Sanjay

http://live.capescience.com/wsdl/AirportWeather.wsdl.

xmlns:cc1="http://www.capeclear.com/AirportWeather.xsd"

xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

> > xmlns:cc2="capeconnect:AirportWeather:Station"
> SOAP-ENC:root="1">
>
> > xsi:type="xsd:string">null> href="#ccid0"/>> href="#ccid0"/>
> href="#ccid0"/>>
href="#ccid0"/>> SOAP-ENC:root="0" id="ccid0"

xsi:type="xsd:string">