axis-java-user mailing list archives

From srinivas reddy <srinivasredd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help with JMS in AXIS
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:03:39 GMT
Hi,
I been working on this problem for quite some time. I
really appreciate if anybody can help me. My questions
are

1. When a method of a web service is invoked, it sends
a series of JMS message s to client queue and returns
an integer. How do I design this with AXIS & JMS?. I
coded this as normal JMS application without using JMS
transport etc as the response is not a JMS message.
But the service is not getting deployed when I include
sender.send(...) statement. Why is this so?

2. JNDI context is unable to lookup
QueueConnectionFactory from inside the web service. I
am running web service on the same machine where J2EE
server is running and I used following code
Context c = new InitialContext();
c.lookup("QueueConnectionFactory");
If the same application is not ran as web service, it
works. Why is this happening?

Please point out resources for using JMS with AXIS. I
searched google but all I found is how to use JMS
transport in AXIS.

tia,
Srinivas

=====
I am not afraid of losing. But I don't like it.