axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Kocher <david.koc...@itserve.ch>
Subject Re: encoding.ser.castor
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:20:07 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I'ma bit confused with the vocabulary. Do you mean with
a MESSAGE style service the same as with doc/literal ?

If I understand you correctly you think that it might be easier with a
document style service (instead of rpc) to send the soap message and then
deserialize with castor myself. Right?

Also, is the example distributed with axis in samples/message supposed to be a
documentstyle service?

Thanks for clarification.
-David