axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Harsh Nagpal <harsh.nag...@mindsw.com>
Subject > Adhamh Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:54:39 GMT
Well what i was trying to do was to deploy a webservice[org.ws.test]
that calls another class[org.acme.test] and placed them bother under the
web-inf/classes dir.

I just moved the class from org.acme.test to org.ws.test, changed the
package name inside the classes, and it worked > dunno why...still
hoping someone would tell me...

hope this wud've helped you

harsh