axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Cowan" <jamesco...@cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Document Style Web SErvice
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:18:41 GMT

I am guessing but perhaps you can run the java2wsdl utility on the generated
castor classes?

James

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" <Raghavendra.Vaidya@geind.ge.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 11:05 AM
Subject: Document Style Web SErvice

Hi,

I have following situation.Please help me get around the same

I have a WDSL for document style a web service and also have the
accompanying XSD file to be used.
Now I want to deploy this to Axis but do not want to use the JAva data
structures generated by the wsdl2java utility.I already have the CASTOR
generated data structures for the XSD file.

Can somebody tell me how to use the CASTOR generated java data
structures in the document style web service to be deployed to Axis

Thanks in advance

Regards
Vaidya