axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Mangeng" <li...@zoron.de>
Subject WSDL2Java generator uses deprecated Methods ?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:10:07 GMT
Hi everybody,

I´m new to axis and webservices and got a little question:

I´ve generated Java classes from a WSDL - all worked fine but i discovered
that one of the generated java classes uses the deprecated method
getResponseHeaders(Call call) from org.apache.axis.client.Stub. (The
generated class, "ServiceStub", inherits from the Stub class).

I`ve searched in the API docs and found the note in the method mentioned
above:
"Deprecated. This method has been changed to a no-op but remains in the code
to keep compatibility with pre-1.1 generated stubs."

I`m using axis 1.1 - so i`m wondering why the WSDL2Java generator uses this
method.
(Exact version from the manifest file: Implementation-Version: 1.1 1021 June
13 2003)

thanks and greets,
mike