axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Francesco Corbetta" <francesco.corbe...@pleiade.it>
Subject Apache Axis and Soap 2.3.1 on the same machine
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:56:37 GMT
Hi

we have a machine on which are running some web services in an Apache Soap 2.3.1 implementation.
We would like to install Apache axis on the same machine without uninstalling Apache Soap.
We can't
port old web services from Apache SOAP to Axis.
Do you think there could be any problem?
We don't think so because they are two different applications in the same Tomcat servlet engine,
but
maybe some of the jar files in $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib could create problems.

Thanks

Francesco