axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Samir Shaikh" <ssha...@worldres.com>
Subject RE: HTTPS Server
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:41:46 GMT
Could you please give an example of such a Filter in front of axis
webapp

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:Wendy.Smoak@asu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:30 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: HTTPS Server

If you need 80 open for other webapps to use, how about putting a Filter
in front of the axis webapp, and only letting the request through if it
came in on 443/https ?
That's similar to what I plan to do with mine-- I only want to accept
connections from a few servers, and as I don't need super high security
I plan to make sure I'm getting an https request from one of a handful
of IP addresses.
--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.