axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Said Elaissaoui / 1Genia" <selaissa...@1genia.com>
Subject RE: ClassCastException + SOAP Header session
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:33:42 GMT
it was just a mistake in my email
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : Jeyakumaran.C [mailto:jkumaran@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk]
  Envoyé : vendredi 8 août 2003 11:31
  À : axis-user@ws.apache.org; selaissaoui@1genia.com
  Objet : Re: ClassCastException + SOAP Header session

  hi,
  if i am correct then i think yr handler name(SimpleSessionHandler) and
type(session) are not compatible.
  the type should be SimpleSession if the handler is SimpleSessionHandler
  I haven't used this before but according to the
  org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler

  it sounds like.

  if it fails then u put the SimpleSessionHandler instead of SimpleSession.

  regards,

  Jeyakumaran.C