axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joel Grenon" <jgre...@covistra.com>
Subject SOAPPart.getContent does not handle message changes
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:55:37 GMT
Hi All,

If I do some message modifications (adding new headers or body elements)
through the java.xml.soap api (SOAPMessage, SOAPPart, SOAPHeader) after
I called SOAPPart.getContent, the returned source object does not
reflect my added elements. After reviewing Axis code, I saw that the
source is cached for each additional call. Setting the content
explicitly to null generates an exception.

Is there another way to retrieve the content of a modified message?

Or

Is there a way to reset the internal source field to null to force the
re-creation of the source object with my added elements?

Thanks,

Joel