axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Kolesnikov...@les.cz>
Subject problems deploying via server-config.wsdd
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:22:12 GMT
I have problem accessing my web service if it's
deployed using server-config.wsdd.

I've wrote an ant task which calls Java2WSDL to create
a WSDL file and then WSDL2Java creates client classes
and WSDD file.

If I changed className in that WSDD file and used it as
server-config.wsdd, I saw my web service is deployed
(it was containd in the list generated by AxisServlet),
but any attempt to access my web service caused the
"AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke"
error message.
I've also seen AdminService and Version services were
NOT present.

When I'd tried to deploy my web service using AdminClient,
everything was working correctly.

Don't you have any idea what's wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Pavel