axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jzh...@symcor.com
Subject Re: Axis attachment file created in the Temp directory
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:00:11 GMT

How about having a cron job to do that part.

This clean up should not be part of application, right?

Can Axis cleans this up?

                      "BLIS Webmaster

                      (Patrick                  To:      axis-user@ws.apache.org

                      Houbaux)"                 cc:

                      <webmaster@blis-p         Subject: Re: Axis attachment file created
in the Temp directory
                      roject.org>

                      07/14/2003 02:32

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

I guess you have to clean it or move it somewhere else in your client code.

Patrick.

Subhendu Kumar mohanty wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am developing a webservice client which uses Axis. My client app calls
an external webservice to get the image.I found that Axis creates temporary
files in the system default temporary directory and does not clean up.