axis-java-user mailing list archives

From matthew_f_hambur...@bankone.com
Subject RE: AXIS speed
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:55:32 GMT

Mike,

Do you have time to run OptimizeIt on Axis1.1? I am sure many would be
greatly indebted to you if you were able do that.

Matt Hamburger
Bank One  Corporate Internet Group
matthew_f_hamburger@bankone.com
614.244.5009

"Mike Perham" <Mike.Perham@webifyinc.com> on 07/24/2003 10:24:44 AM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org

To:   <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: AXIS speed

OptimizeIt?  Seriously I've found that 5 minutes with a performance
analysis tool is more productive than 5 days with System.out and I swear
by OptimizeIt.