axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject RE: getOption in handler returns Null !!
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:18:20 GMT

What method are you using to access the parameter?  Handler parameters are
accessed using the getOption() method from org.apache.axis.Handler

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"Munawar Hussain" <mhussain@workflowmobility.com> on 07/14/2003 08:34:19 AM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org