axis-java-user mailing list archives

From matthew_f_hambur...@bankone.com
Subject RE: AXIS speed
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:27:22 GMT

It's hard to say if it is slower than 1.0, the implementation code I am
testing changed alot when compared to the code that used 1.0. What I have
is faster than what was running with 1.0.

What I have runs faster using 1.1rc1 than with 1.1 though, I haven't had
time to test the nightly build of 1.1 yet, just the release.

Matt Hamburger
Bank One  Corporate Internet Group
matthew_f_hamburger@bankone.com
614.244.5009