axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tom jun" <tomjun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: newBie's SOS: HTTP Status 404 - /axis/servlet/AdminServlet
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:33:34 GMT
yes, I copy-pasted the WEB-APPS folder from the Axis directory to
your tomcat directory. And by the help of Dimuthu, I have saw the
AdminServlet page.

But I con't understand your hint about the SOAP Monitor. In the web.xml,
/SOAPMonitor is mapping on org.apache.axis.monitor.SOAPMonitorService, and
the class exits in axis.jar.

thanks.

best regards

tom

>From: "Benedick Mark N. Chan" <bmchan@ntsp.nec.co.jp>
>To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: newBie's SOS: HTTP Status 404 - /axis/servlet/AdminServlet
>Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:47:30 +0800
>
>Hello Tomjun,
>

>Have you tried copy-pasting the WEB-APPS folder from the Axis directory to
>your tomcat directory?
>
>With regards to the SOAP Monitor, you have to compile the SOAPMonitor.java
>for you to use the soap monitor.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Benedick

Happiness