axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Li (Research, YOH)" <ch...@research.ge.com>
Subject Simple MessageContext problem...
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:43:29 GMT
Hi All,
	There seems to be a problem with using MessageContext object in Axis
1.1. I've deployed a service (a .java file, not JWS) with deploy.wsdd and
all, plus a handler that intercepts the incoming SOAP message before it
arrives the service...there was no problem accessing MessageContext (for
username and password) in the handler, but when I write the following line
in the service code:

String applicationName= (MessageContext.getCurrentContext()).getUsername();

I get the following error:

<faultstring>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException</faultstring>

(extracted from tcpmon).

I have been working on this for days with no avail...what could possibly be
a cause of this??

Thanks!!