axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Smith" <john_smith_2...@msn.com>
Subject RE: doget in Message Style service
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:25:47 GMT
I would like to avoid anything to do with servlet filtering , since that
would require modifying the web.xml , which i don't want to do.

  I want to dyanmically deploy in axis. modifying only the .wsdd file , not
web.xml.

How can handlers trap doget Methods.?

John

>From: santosh.joshi@bt.com
>To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>Subject: RE: doget in Message Style service
>Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:00:14 +0100
>
>John,
>
>Try Servlet filtering (delivered post Servlet 2.3), otherwise you also have
>the option of AXIS handlers (which can be pre or post handlers), but
>Servlet
>filters will give you complete HTTP details as well.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Regards,
>
>Santosh

HCL Beanstalk PCs. You could win one.