axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject Multiple axis webapps?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:45:19 GMT

Is there any reason I should avoid multiple axis webapps in the same Tomcat
instance?  I think I need 'axis', 'axis-test' and 'axis-dev'.  The data
access layer I use depends on a properties file (one per webapp) to tell it
which account to connect to (development/test/live).  And this is how we do
other development, we use the 'devl' account, move it to 'test' for user
testing then to 'live'.

I only found a brief reference to multiple axis webapps with Google, it
sounded like there was no problem.  And nothing came up searching the
archives.

Thanks,

--
Wendy Smoak