axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Soniya M." <ssh...@TELCORDIA.COM>
Subject RE: SSL on Apache Axis
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:14:30 GMT
Sriram,

I am trying to do the same but running into errors. Can you tell me how did
you set the attributes 'trustStore' and trustStorePassword' and got it
working?

Thanks,
Soniya

-----Original Message-----
From: Sriram.V@ercgroup.com [mailto:Sriram.V@ercgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:25 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: SSL on Apache Axis

Hi,
	I am trying out a SOAP sample over Https on Sun ONE with Apache
Axis. When doing this process, to get the service call working through SSL i
had to set the JVM 	attributes 'trustStore' and trustStorePassword'

	Setting System properties is not a cool way of doing it. since it
could affect other applications running on the same instance on Sun ONE

	Does Apache Axis provide me any other way to do this?

	If anyone could provide any help on this sould be very useful..

	Thanks for your help.

	GE Frankona Re

	V,Sriram
	Patni Consultant