axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark D. Hansen" <khook...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: why doesn't Axis implement the JAXPRC interfaces in the javax.xml.rpc.handler package ??
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:52:07 GMT
Thanks.  I'm curious as to why the StockQuoteImpl class does not
implement the generated StockQuote interface.  StockQuoteImpl does not
extend java.rmi.Remote and StockQuoteImpl.getQuote does not throw
java.rmi.RemoteException.  Doesn't the JAX-RPC spec require service
endpoint implementation classes to implement a JAX-RPC Service Endpoint
Interface?

What am I missing about how Axis implements JAX-RPC ???

-- Mark