axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Wilkerson" <cwilker...@travelnow.com>
Subject wrapped services && soapenc:Array
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:59:46 GMT
Why does my wrapped service (doc/literal) define extensions of soapenc:Array?  Shouldn't Axis
generate wsdl that just describes an element with unbounded content of a given type?  .Net
won't swallow this sort of declaration.

So, given a class "FooService" with method "fooMethod(String[] args)"....

I'd expect to see wsdl that looks something like:

<schema>
	<element name="args">
		<complexType>
			<element name="foo" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</complexType>
	</element>
</schema>

I've seen some stuff moving across the mailing list in regards to this as well as a few bug
reports -- is the issue stagnant?

Thanks,
Cory