axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Hauer <tamas.ha...@cern.ch>
Subject split wsdl file (WAS: elementFormDefault="qualified" missing)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:05:27 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> You have 2 choices....
>
> Choice #1 - use wsdlFile tag in your wsdd and point it to your original wsdl. See
> http://www.ftponline.com/javapro/2003_02/online/WSDL_kjones_02_27_03/default_pf.asp for
example.

This comment made me curious.  My wsdl is split into three files: one
imports another which imports a third.  I would not mind keeping this
structure for the published wsdl.  Can I do it with axis?  The link
above is a pointer to the good direction, I can now set my wsdl file
with
<service name="Service" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
	 use="literal">
	<wsdlFile>/MyWSDL.wsdl</wsdlFile>
</service>
But can I put more files there?

Presently what I am doing is publishing the three files on the tomcat
ROOT directory and my users are directed to use the wsdl from there.
This works but has the minor aesthetic drawback that Service?wsdl of
axis returns something different.

Tamas

--      Tamas Hauer          ETT Division, CERN
     Tamas.Hauer@cern.ch      Geneve 23 Switzerland 1211
  http://cern.ch/Tamas.Hauer  Tel:(41)-227672342  Fax:(41)-227678930