axis-java-user mailing list archives

From remko de knikker <remko.deknik...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: Axis vs Systinet's WASP
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:41:05 GMT
Thanks,
I'd forgotten about it. It does some basic functions, but it's not as
 elaborate as the WASP one. You can create an axis project and use the
java2WSDL tool.
thanks for reminding me though.

ian_d_stewart@bankone.com wrote:

>Improve Technologies has an AXIS plug-in for Eclipse at
>http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/axis/
>
>I haven't tried it out myself, but I imagine it should at least be worth a
>look...
>

>Ian
>
>Ian D. Stewart
>Open Systems Engineer II
>Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
>ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
>(614) 213-6100
>

>remko de knikker <remko.deknikker@yale.edu> on 07/11/2003 01:25:16 PM
>
>Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org
>
>To:   axis-user@ws.apache.org
>cc:
>
>Subject:  Axis vs Systinet's WASP
>

>I am browsing through Systinet's WASP web services server, and what I
>think is a great feature, is their integration with the IDE (in casu:
>Eclipse).
>Anychance Axis is offering a GUI/Admin plugin ??
>
>remko
>

>This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
(including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,