axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Kocher <david.koc...@itserve.ch>
Subject Re: interopability with xs:simpleType
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:03:06 GMT
I think it is a .net problem as well but because I had no luck to change the
behaviour there I thought it could be possible to let axis understand it. I
think this is nothing special and interopability should be possible.
I haven't found a bug reporter @microsoft but posted a message in the
dotnet.framework.webservices newsgroup.

If anyone has an idea how  to solve this I would appreciate.
Thanks!
-David