axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Balaji D L <balaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: bug id 21930 solution & To Dims
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:13:18 GMT
Seems like the WSDD is not indented properly for
reading, I have the attached the deploy.wsdd for more
convienence.
Regards
Balaji

 --- Balaji D L <balajidl@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello
Dims,
>  I had look into the CVS math/sample/deploy.wsdd.
>  Could you please tell us how to write a WSDD for a
> service which returns "bean containing bean array"
> as
> a return type.
>  I tried the following WSDD but getting the
> error:Couldn't find a matching Java operation for
> WSDD
> operation "getDetailsIn" while deploying it.
> Method structure:  public detailsBean
> getDetailsIn(String dummy){ ..}
> The return type detailsBean object has a array of
> object sBean in it;
>
> The WSDD

> <service name="documentService" provider="java:RPC"
> style="wrapped" use="literal">
> <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
> value="urn:documentService"/>
> <parameter name="allowedMethods"
> value="getDetailsIn"/>
> <parameter name="className"
> value="myprograms.documentstyle.document"/>
> <operation name="getDetailsIn"
> qname="operNS:getDetailsIn"
> 	 xmlns:operNS="urn:documentService"
> 	 returnQName="getDetailsInResult"

returnType="java:myprograms.documentstyle.detailsBean"

> 	 encodingStyle="">
> <parameter qname="pns:dummy"
> xmlns:pns="urn:documentService"
> 	   type="tns:string"
> xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
> </operation>
> 	<typeMapping
> 	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
> 	qname="ns:detailsBean"
> 	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.detailsBean"

> 	encodingStyle=""
> 	/>
> 	<typeMapping
> 	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
> 	qname="ns:sBean"
> 	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.sBean"

> 	encodingStyle=""
> 	/>
> 	<typeMapping
> 	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
> 	qname="ns:sBeanArray"
> 	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.sBean[]"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"