axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Balaji D L <balaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject bug id 21930 solution & To Dims
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:00:48 GMT
Hello Dims,
 I had look into the CVS math/sample/deploy.wsdd.
 Could you please tell us how to write a WSDD for a
service which returns "bean containing bean array" as
a return type.
 I tried the following WSDD but getting the
error:Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD
operation "getDetailsIn" while deploying it.
Method structure:  public detailsBean
getDetailsIn(String dummy){ ..}
The return type detailsBean object has a array of
object sBean in it;

The WSDD
<service name="documentService" provider="java:RPC"
style="wrapped" use="literal">
<parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="urn:documentService"/>
<parameter name="allowedMethods"
value="getDetailsIn"/>
<parameter name="className"
value="myprograms.documentstyle.document"/>
<operation name="getDetailsIn"
qname="operNS:getDetailsIn"
	 xmlns:operNS="urn:documentService"
	 returnQName="getDetailsInResult"

returnType="java:myprograms.documentstyle.detailsBean"

	 encodingStyle="">
<parameter qname="pns:dummy"
xmlns:pns="urn:documentService"
	   type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
</operation>
	<typeMapping
	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
	qname="ns:detailsBean"
	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.detailsBean"

	encodingStyle=""
	/>
	<typeMapping
	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
	qname="ns:sBean"
	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.sBean"

	encodingStyle=""
	/>
	<typeMapping
	xmlns:ns="urn:documentService"
	qname="ns:sBeanArray"
	type="java:myprograms.documentstyle.sBean[]"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
	encodingStyle=""
	/>
</service>

Thank you very much.
Regards
Balaji

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!