axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Balaji D L <balaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in Axis while creation of stub classes from WSDL2Java for Document style Web Service
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:56:08 GMT
If I understood your problem correctly, then I would
say it is NOT a bug!..
  I have been able to deploy a service which returns
object(java bean)with document/literal style.
  The generated wsdl is also correct. The service
works fine if i invoke a method with
?method=methodname on a URL. I'm also able generate
stub classes using wsdl2java, invoke and get results
back.
 Its also works fine with webservicestudio(.net).
 Please see whether you have deployed the service
properly with proper de/serializer etc.,

Regards
Balaji
Naresh,