axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Balaji D L <balaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Object array And Document literal -
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:15:34 GMT
Hi Santhosh,
 Thanks for replying. Sorry for my mis-formed
question. Actaully I'm trying to return an element
containing complextypes(unbounded). If I deploy them
with "RPC" style then I can able to consume it from
java and .NET, but if I deploy them with
"document/literal" stlye, I'm getting the error ""
Referenced type
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:Array'
 valid only for encoded SOAP.""

> If you want to use Document/literal for interop
> reason, then consider using
> elements instead of complextypes in the WSDL. Also
> with elements you can
> define max and min Occur properties in the Schema,
> which is much more
> elegant than what you are trying to achieve.

Could you please point to some sample(example
configuration or codes) of the above idea.

Thanks again.
Regards
Balaji