axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hengel Zambrano <heng...@newbreak.com>
Subject How to return an XML as a complex type (xsdl)
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:22:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm writting a webservice which returns a complex type. This complex
type is a XML document in the service side since
my web service is a wrapper to the server which build XML files.

I can't return the XML as a org.w3c.dom.Element because the client who
is going to consume the service doesn't know anything about
that class. I need to add a reference to a type using xsd in the wsdl
(which i already did)

What should I do to return the XML document as a custom type specified
in the wsdl ?

What is a better solution: SOAP-RPC, SOAP-MSG ?

I'm using AXIS.

Thanks a lot for the help.